Tuesday 14 October 2014

ONLY IN NIGERIA (PICTURES)

I am back again after I took a break to attend to some personal issues. To all my readers who have been hoping to hear from me I say I'm sorry.

Well as the topic suggests only in nigeria, I will be posting some pictures of the reality of things happening in this country. The images are downright hilarious, shebi we are nigerians we must find humor in every situation. Also in the same way the images speaks volumes about the many flaws of this nation.
please enjoy the pictures and remember to be a change agent anywhere you are reading this. We all have our communities to begin with. I would love to read your thoughts so leave a comment.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact bravitude naturals for all your organic products such as coconut oil,shea butter,cocoa butter,beeswax,carrot oil,cinnamon,honey,turmeric,aloevera gel and many more. bravitudenaturals@gmail.com 08132617478